After postponing my cruise until the one sailing today, the company has now cancelled that one! I had this on my agenda today, and by the time I realised the cruise was cancelled, it was too late to try to get the early bus to Urquhart Castle. Now I am stuck, in a rather sunny Fort William with nothing to do!!
The weather forecast is looking dreadful for everywhere but here. The trip home may or may not be possible. The sensible thing to do would be to just cut our losses and go home today, only not everyone sees it that way. Chris and I are toying with getting the train home tomorrow, but who is to say that would work either.
I guess I will just have to hang around Fort William...not sure there will be any interesting shots today...sorry.