I decided that I was going to have a lot of fun on my own in Scotland, so I have put together this timetable. I shows where I am going, the time of my transport links and, where I know it, the cost.
I have easily planned Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, but I've left the last two things able to float between the Wednesday - Friday that I have left. I will see if the weather holds. I need better weather for Urquhart Castle than I do for the town of Oban, so I will wait to see what fits best!
I have tried to find lots of different places for varied shots, let's wait to see if I have managed it.